The QRP Club of New England (NEQRP) club will host their annual symposium of talks for low-power radio enthusiasts, field operators, and home-brewers/kit builders on Saturday, beginning at 1:00 PM in the Seminar room. NEQRP's activities are open to all!
What is NEQRP?
The New England QRP Club (NEQRP) is a New England-based club with 850+ members dedicated to building kits, outdoor field-ops, and, in-depth understanding of highly effective aerials and utilizing maximum propagation effects for enhance low-power communications. We have many gatherings throughout the year at various locations around New England.
- Kickoff Breakfast: 9 AM at the hotel restaurant
- "Early-Birds" Meet 'n Greet: Starting at Whenever-You-Get-There on Friday at the hotel restaurant/bar and front lobby
- Setup of the NEQRP Booth/Table: Exhibit Hall
- Friday Night Pizza Party & QRP Vendors Night: ~6 PM to 9 PM in the Seminar room
- Video presentation of low-power outdoor field-ops on the big screen!
- Bring your own food/snacks and drink, or chip in for pizza and drink
- Night-Owls Gathering: 10 PM+ at the hotel bar for more socializing, snacks, and drinks
- NEQRP Breakfast: 7 AM at the hotel restaurant
- QRP Luncheon: Outside (weather permitting) at the hotel cantina
- NEQRP Symposium of Talks: 1 PM to 4 PM in the Seminar room
- The three talks are still TBD, stay tuned for additional details
- The QRP Banquet: Carpool/Caravan to Yangtze River for dinner and conversation with your fellow QRP'ers!
- NEQRP Club Meet 'n Greet and QRP Vendors Night PLUS The Build-A-Thon: 7 PM to 10 PM in the Seminar room
- QRP Buffet Breakfast: 7 AM to 8 AM at the hotel restaurant - a buffet breakfast extravaganza that all will enjoy
- Grand Prize Drawings: Starting at 1 PM
- Farewell Gathering: Starting after the Grand Prize drawings (around 2 PM) at the hotel restaurant/bar and front lobby
Special Event Station
In addition to a series of exciting talks on Saturday, NEQRP will be returning with their outdoor Field-Ops station, WQ1RP, and will be on-the-air Friday through Sunday in the South parking lot. Bring your own station and operate WQ1RP!
Need to contact us during the convention? Call WQ1RP on 146.52 direct!
The Build-A-Thon is sponcered by Rex Harper, W1REX of QRPme.
Sign up for the Build-A-Thon here: http://www.qrpme.com/?p=product&id=BOX.